I don’t care about the burdens that your past might bring in the future, or the bad habits I see you effortlessly trying to break.
As long as we’re both alive and on this earth, I can’t imagine us not being together. I’ve bled myself dry of spilling reasons for you to stay, so please don’t tell me that this isn’t enough.
I chose you long, long ago, knowing what I was getting myself into. And I’m convinced that I would’ve chosen you lifetimes before."
- fitblrs: why does water cost more than soda
- fitblrs: why does a salad cost more than a hamburger
- fitblrs: why does fruit cost more than candy
- fitblrs: why do vegetables cost more than chips
- fitblrs: why do workout clothes cost more than cute shirts
- fitblrs: why do sports bras cost more than regular bras
- fitblrs: why does spandex cost more than jean shorts
- fitblrs: why
— The best compliment I’ve ever received (via lifebykyla)